Monday, August 2, 2010

Week 3: I Missed You! (oops)

Don't worry, there will be some catch-up posts, because I have a lot to say.  Week 3 was busy for me because I competed in (and finished) my very first triathlon!!  I'm a tribrarian!  I did the NJ State Sprint Distance triathlon, which is a 500 meter swim, 11.5 mile bike, and 5k run.  I finished in 1:38:54 and my goal was 1:45 so I'm pretty pumped up.  I'm off to work on Week 4.  Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, tribrarian! I have some catching up to do on the 21 Things, too. Looking forward to your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries about catching up! We are just happy that you are blogging along with us and hopefully enjoying the experience. Congratulations on the triathlon! What an amazing accomplishment. You should put Tribrarian on you business card :)

    ReplyDelete